Autoclavable Space Chamber Plus*
Delivery without Compromise
Designed to deliver more medication to the lungs than pMDI alone, enabling patients with asthma and COPD to take control.
Cross Valve TechnologyTM
Ensures very low resistance when inhaling medication and directs exhalation outside the chamber.
Allows easy visualisation of valve movement and enables confirmation of correct inhaler operation and usage by patient.
Universal Inhaler Base
Compatible with most types of pressured metered dose inhalers. Base provides secure fit yet removes easily for thorough cleaning.
- Cross Valve Technology™ is designed to provide very low resistance, one-way flow during inhalation for improved drug delivery and ease of use.
- Transparent chamber allows clear visualisation of respiratory valve movement and direct confirmation of correct product operation and usage by patients.
- Standard 22 mm outer diameter of mouthpiece can be attached to most face masks on the market.
- Universal inhaler base has an elastic opening that fits perfectly with most pressured metered dose inhaler (pMDI) brands and does not easily dislodge during removal of inhaler.
- Inhaler base removes for easy cleaning.
- Autoclavable, (can be autoclaved up to 100 times at 134°C for 3 minutes).
- pMDI can be stored in the chamber body.
- For use as part of an asthma action plan.
- Not made with natural rubber latex, BPA, PVC and phthalates.
* Not available in the US